Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
封存

How can I add the reload button to the main toolbar?

Asperamanca

I have to use the reload button often, because pages will often show outdated cached versions. How can I get the reload button back on the main toolbar, so I can reach it with one click?

NOTE: Existing solutions provided in the forums which were based on about:config usage have been effectively thwarted. Please provide suggestions which work for the Release version. (Yes, it makes life more difficult)

I have to use the reload button often, because pages will often show outdated cached versions. How can I get the reload button back on the main toolbar, so I can reach it with one click? NOTE: Existing solutions provided in the forums which were based on about:config usage have been effectively thwarted. Please provide suggestions which work for the Release version. (Yes, it makes life more difficult)

所有回覆 (5)

Hi

The refresh icon can be found on the right when you open the Firefox for Android menu.

Yes, I know. But this means up to 4 clicks to reload a page which is loaded from cache: 1) Open menu 2) Click "X" 3) Open menu 4) Click "Reload"

Which is why I'm asking how to move the button back into the main toolbar.

There's no plans for this kind of button. The proposed solution is:

  1. to add the pull down to refresh gesture,
  2. to resolve the cache issues.

When "pull down to refresh gesture" Is Coming?????

And Add Home Button As Well

Perhaps you should install a Nightly version. The team is small and stabilizing features takes time.