Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
Solved 封存

In future possible to use addons like ublock in iOS Firefox mobile?

N

I know, Apple makes several restrictions like using browser engine.

This surely means it is not possible to make addons like ublock, noscript and similar possible, or am I wrong?

For mobile safari I have 1blocker and adguard. Are hat least these mobile safari extensions possible to use in mobile firefox for iOS, as Apple requires to use the safari browser engine instead the netscape or mozilla or phoenix or firefox browser engine?

If possible: When perhaps realized?

Look at https://www.macrumors.com/roundup/ios-14/ the section that Apple hopefully will allow to change the default apps in next iOS 14. I and surely many others would like to use firefox mobile as default, but without 1blocker or ublock & privacy badger, this would not make much sense.

I know, Apple makes several restrictions like using browser engine. This surely means it is not possible to make addons like ublock, noscript and similar possible, or am I wrong? For mobile safari I have 1blocker and adguard. Are hat least these mobile safari extensions possible to use in mobile firefox for iOS, as Apple requires to use the safari browser engine instead the netscape or mozilla or phoenix or firefox browser engine? If possible: When perhaps realized? Look at https://www.macrumors.com/roundup/ios-14/ the section that Apple hopefully will allow to change the default apps in next iOS 14. I and surely many others would like to use firefox mobile as default, but without 1blocker or ublock & privacy badger, this would not make much sense.

所有回覆 (1)

選擇的解決方法

Unfortunately until apple allows it on other apps, it isn't possible. :(