Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
Solved 封存

date format does not follow LC_TIME specification

random_jc

I would like the date format to be YYYY-MM-DD. My OS is Linux Mint and all the locale variables are set to "en_DK.UTF-8", as revealed by querying "locale" in a terminal. Still the date is displayed as DD-MM-YYYY. I also tried to follow the guidelines in http://kb.mozillazine.org/Date_display_format but it did not work. The problem was already exposed in https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1265561.

I would like the date format to be YYYY-MM-DD. My OS is Linux Mint and all the locale variables are set to "en_DK.UTF-8", as revealed by querying "locale" in a terminal. Still the date is displayed as DD-MM-YYYY. I also tried to follow the guidelines in http://kb.mozillazine.org/Date_display_format but it did not work. The problem was already exposed in https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1265561.
從原來的回覆中察看解決方案

選擇的解決方法

The problem was solved elsewhere, the idea being to install the add-on Enhanced date formatter.

所有回覆 (3)

Have you checked the preferences > Advanced >general setting that was introduced in I think V60 to give the option of Application Locale Vs Regional settings.

My guess is it is set to application locale and that is not en_DK.

It is set to "regional settings locale: English (Denmark)".

選擇的解決方法

The problem was solved elsewhere, the idea being to install the add-on Enhanced date formatter.