I am told I am not getting automatic updates because it is disabled. How do I change this?
I have version 43.0.4 and I get constant prompts to update to the latest version. I have tried to find this many times, to no avail. I get a message that states "updates disabled by your system administrator". Since I am the administrator, how do I log in and get access to change this setting so I can get the latest version?
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- DYMO Label Framework Plugin
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.66.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Shockwave Flash 25.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1245
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1998
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.526
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0
Separate Issue; Your System Details shows;
Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2065
Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.118
Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1686
Having more than one version of a program may cause issues. You must remove the older programs. Then get the current full installer.
- download the Firefox installer and save the file to the desktop
- start the installation with a double-click on the desktop icon
Firefox 52 and later releases only support the Shockwave Flash plugin and disable all other plugins. You can use the Firefox 52 ESR release if you need to use other plugins.
Why-do-Java-Silverlight-Adobe-Acrobat-and-other-plugins-no longer work.