Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
Solved 封存

Can you set the default page zoom for Firefox for Android?

kylevnf

I am attempting to use Firefox to access a web-based ordering system that our company uses. However, the mobile view zooms in way too much, and the desktop view zooms out way too far.

I can pinch to zoom the desktop version, but the zoom doesn't stay as I click through the menus.

I have tried different about:config settings (maxpercent, minpercent, etc.), and the fix that would work for desktop firefox (browser.zoom.siteSpecific) doesn't exist for Firefox for Android, as far as I can tell.

Is there a way to accomplish having a set zoom level for all websites on Firefox for Android?

I am attempting to use Firefox to access a web-based ordering system that our company uses. However, the mobile view zooms in way too much, and the desktop view zooms out way too far. I can pinch to zoom the desktop version, but the zoom doesn't stay as I click through the menus. I have tried different about:config settings (maxpercent, minpercent, etc.), and the fix that would work for desktop firefox (browser.zoom.siteSpecific) doesn't exist for Firefox for Android, as far as I can tell. Is there a way to accomplish having a set zoom level for all websites on Firefox for Android?

所有回覆 (2)

Hi

You may want to have a look at the "Accessibility" options in "Settings" to adjust the text size and zoom level.

選擇的解決方法

Thanks for the response, but unfortunately that doesn't fix the issue since this doesn't adjust things like the size of buttons and other aspects of the web interface.

I did find that adjusting the browser.viewport.desktopWidth settings did do what I needed it to do. Adjusting the value to a lower number expanded the interface for me, essentially setting the zoom.