Windows 10 +Logitech MX Anywhere+latest FF. After copy and paste with the programed whell button I can't scroll anymore with that wheel anless I reboot laptop.
I set up this new rig (Acer V nitro) with all new and fresh equipment and software. The mouse is programmed to copy on left wheel tilt and paste on right wheel tilt. This works fine troughout the whole range of software. In Firefox I can only do it once or even if I just copy something into search bar, after this I cannot scroll down or up anymore. Tried rebooting firefox, no joy. Have to reboot the whole rig. Any good advise for a simple fix? Cheers Tom
The Refresh feature (called "Reset" in older Firefox versions) can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your bookmarks, history, passwords, cookies, and other essential information.
Note: When you use this feature, you will lose any extensions, toolbar customizations, and some preferences. See the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article for more information.
To Refresh Firefox:
- Open the Troubleshooting Information page using one of these methods:
- Click the menu button , click help and select Troubleshooting Information. A new tab containing your troubleshooting information should open.
- If you're unable to access the Help menu, type about:support in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting Information page.
- At the top right corner of the page, you should see a button that says "Refresh Firefox" ("Reset Firefox" in older Firefox versions). Click on it.
- Firefox will close. After the refresh process is completed, Firefox will show a window with the information that is imported.
- Click Finish and Firefox will reopen.
Did this fix the problem? Please report back to us!