Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
此討論串已經關閉並封存。 如果您有需要幫助,請新增一個新問題
Locked 封存

Can someone please help answer this?

FrustratedOnFF

I posted a question a few days ago.

Someone started to assist me and needed more information. They did not come back to my post, not even to say that they did not know the answer.

The post is here. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1107135?fpa=1

tyvm

I posted a question a few days ago. Someone started to assist me and needed more information. They did not come back to my post, not even to say that they did not know the answer. The post is here. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1107135?fpa=1 tyvm

所有回覆 (4)

Okay, it's probably best to continue in your earlier thread and lock this one.

Hi js!

How do I lock this thread, pls?

An administrator or moderator can do it. Neither you or I can do it...

k.

Have replied to you on the other thread....giving it a try after dinner....