A device began syncing with the devices connected to your Firefox account
I received a stunningly unhelpful email today (image attached) which is completely pointless unless I *was* the person syncing a new copy of Firefox on another laptop. If this wasn't me, how do I know? What device? What location? What exact time? And if I had any questions - as in 'this wasn't me - what do I do now?' where's the email address / what forum do I raise this in?
It's a bad email because 1) the grammar is awful - why not just say "a new device began syncing with your Firefox Account" 2) it should include an "if this wasn't you, please go to... and change your password now" comment.
Thanks for a cool browsing experience, but please fix this email!
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.12
- Creative Cloud Desktop Plugin.v_3_0_0_0
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- EagleGet Free Downloader Plugin
- Google Update
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.60.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- LastPass Plugin
- Picasa plugin
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:42.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/42.0
I've called the big guys to help you. Good luck.
In order to better assist you with your issue please provide us with a screenshot. If you need help to create a screenshot, please see How do I create a screenshot of my problem?
Once you've done this, attach the saved screenshot file to your forum post by clicking the Browse... button below the Post your reply box. This will help us to visualize the problem.
Hi. I thought I'd added a pic of the message received to my original post - seems I didn't. Please see (hopefully) attached...