where do I find recently installed extenstions?
I just installed firefox, and added the bulk image downloader extenstion, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Can someone, please help?
- Google Update
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Tencent FTN plug-in # 22.214.171.124
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
If you type;
...in the address bar and select Extensions, you should see it if you have it installed.
I hope this helps, but if not please come back here and we can look into a different solution for you.
Open the Add-ons Manager. Press the "gear" icon at the top of the page.