Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

I get an error message "unable to send" when I try to upload attachments on att.net mail.

larsonaa1958

"1 File(s) can't be sent" error message comes up when I try to attach a file in Firefox when using att.net email. I am able to attach files without a problem in Internet Explorer. This is a fairly recent error message. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall Firefox and I still get the same problem. It works fine on my laptop in Firefox, but not on my desktop.

"1 File(s) can't be sent" error message comes up when I try to attach a file in Firefox when using att.net email. I am able to attach files without a problem in Internet Explorer. This is a fairly recent error message. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall Firefox and I still get the same problem. It works fine on my laptop in Firefox, but not on my desktop.

所有回复 (2)

Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).

To Enable SafeMode

  • You can open Firefox 4.0+ in Safe Mode by holding the Shift key when you open the Firefox desktop or Start menu shortcut.
  • Or open the Help menu and click on the Restart with Add-ons Disabled... menu item while Firefox is running.
  • Once you get the pop-up, just select "'Start in Safe Mode"

If it works in Safe Mode and in normal mode with all extensions (Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) disabled then try to find which extension is causing it by enabling one extension at a time until the problem reappears.

Close and restart Firefox after each change via "Firefox > Exit" (Windows: Firefox/File > Exit; Mac: "Firefox > Quit Firefox"; Linux: "Firefox/File > Quit")

You may have to install the Silverlight plugin.

It is possible that some plugins are installed in the plugins folder in the Firefox program folder.

You can set the plugins.load_appdir_plugins pref to true on the about:config page to make Firefox scan the "<install>/plugins/" directory for plugins like the WMP plugin (np-mswmp.dll).

You can alternatively move plugins from "<install directory>/plugins/" to <install directory>/browser/plugins/ to make Firefox find them again.