Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

Can't attach files in ATT.NET email using Firefox browser.

RajendraDesai

Using ATT.NET email program I am unable to attach files. This happened for the first time two days ago. When I contacted Yahoo, who manages ATT.NET email program, about this problem I was asked to use another browser so I tried Internet Explorer and the attachment operation worked fine.

Is there a compatibility issue between Firefox and ATT.NET email program?

Using ATT.NET email program I am unable to attach files. This happened for the first time two days ago. When I contacted Yahoo, who manages ATT.NET email program, about this problem I was asked to use another browser so I tried Internet Explorer and the attachment operation worked fine. Is there a compatibility issue between Firefox and ATT.NET email program?

所有回复 (2)

Start Firefox in Safe Mode {web Link} by holding down the <Shift>
(Mac Options)
key, and then starting Firefox. Is the problem still there?

I don't want to go through all the steps involved. Tried refreshing Firefox, cleaning Cache and deleting History files. Didn't help.

I can't figure out where the problem is because the attachment works fine when I use Gmail program in Firefox. It also works fine when I use ATT.NET email in Internet Explorer.

Besides this was never an issue before so it is some update either in one or both ATT.NET and Firefox software that is causing it. I'll stop using Firefox browser now.