when logging into amazon, all my archived books are not listed, blank. They show the list in internet explorer but would rathewr have firefox
I have bought books from Amazon.com onto my Kindle, when you do buy them they have a site in Amazon that say "manage you Kindle" and there it list all the books that you purchased. but all of a sudden the last week or more the page in Firefox shows the page numbers but not the list. It all showed when I went to internet explorer. So I am assuming that it is a Firefox issue. I called Amazon and they see the list.
Reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (MAC)
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do not click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.