Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Solved 已存档

After updating to 125.0.1, checking for updates fails.

o.damen

I recently updated to 125.0.1 and now get 'failed to check for updates': - when I manually check (help > about Firefox) (see image) - in 'settings' it also shows 'failed to check for updates' (see image) I never had such a problem with previous versions; any suggestions?

I recently updated to 125.0.1 and now get 'failed to check for updates': - when I manually check (help > about Firefox) (see image) - in 'settings' it also shows 'failed to check for updates' (see image) I never had such a problem with previous versions; any suggestions?
已附加屏幕截图

所有回复 (5)

选择的解决方案

I found the answer in another post: When NordVPN "Web Protection" is on, it fails to check for updates. This applied in my case and solved the problem.

Thanks for reporting that fixed it for you Damen! As this problem keeps getting reported, I'm going to file a escalated bug about this to light a fire under Nord to get them moving to fix this annoying issue. As they've known about it since Feb 27th & haven't reached back out to Mozilla to investigate & fix this.

Thank you 0.damen for reporting the issue and NoahSUMO for following up with Nord. I looked at the Nord VPN Web Protection settings and Its not obvious to me what sub-settings (Malware Blocker, Web Tracker Blocker, AD Blocker, and URL Trimmer) if any need to be altered or deactivated. I too will inform Nord of the issue and maybe that will light a fire under them. Cheers!

Hi

We believe that NordVPN have fixed their Web Protection feature and you should find that if you turn this back on, the issue is now resolved.

If you find that it is still not working correctly, please let us know and we can try to follow up with NordVPN.

Thank you.

Thanks Paul, you are correct, updating Firefox now works with NordVPN threat protection on.