Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

youtube video doesn't play

ramisco

I was using Ad blocker extenstion and youtube videos stopped working, so I deleted the extension and still have the same problem and youtube videos doesn't play and give me warning messages what can I do,

I was using Ad blocker extenstion and youtube videos stopped working, so I deleted the extension and still have the same problem and youtube videos doesn't play and give me warning messages what can I do,
已附加屏幕截图

所有回复 (2)

Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode to check if one of the extensions ("3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions) or if hardware acceleration or if userChrome.css/userContent.css is causing the problem.

  • switch to the Default System theme: "3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Themes
  • do NOT click the "Refresh Firefox" button on the Troubleshoot Mode start window

You can check the connection settings.

  • Settings -> General -> Network: Connection -> Settings

If you do not need to use a proxy to connect to internet, select "No Proxy" if "Use the system proxy settings" or one of the others do not work properly.

See "Firefox connection settings":

Google is constantly running experiments on different users. Try clearing site cookies until the issue goes away.