Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
话题已关闭并存档。 如果需要帮助请提出新问题。
Solved Locked 已存档

Download Window Closes Immediately and Some Buttons Don't Work - Need Help

SuMo Bot

Hello, Firefox friends!

I'm having some issues with Firefox on my Ubuntu system and I'm really hoping someone can help me fix them.

   Problem with Downloads: When I try to download something and click on a link, a new tab opens. But then it immediately closes and nothing downloads.
   Button Issues: Some buttons within Firefox just don't seem to work.

I've tried a few things already:

   Checked for Firefox and Ubuntu updates
   Ran Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode
   No antivirus because I'm on Ubuntu

If anyone has faced similar issues or knows how to fix this, please help!

Thank you so much!

Hello, Firefox friends! I'm having some issues with Firefox on my Ubuntu system and I'm really hoping someone can help me fix them. Problem with Downloads: When I try to download something and click on a link, a new tab opens. But then it immediately closes and nothing downloads. Button Issues: Some buttons within Firefox just don't seem to work. I've tried a few things already: Checked for Firefox and Ubuntu updates Ran Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode No antivirus because I'm on Ubuntu If anyone has faced similar issues or knows how to fix this, please help! Thank you so much!

所有回复 (2)

Here's a properly formatted version (for easier read).

Hello, Firefox friends!

I'm having some issues with Firefox on my Ubuntu system and I'm really hoping someone can help me fix them.

1. Problem with Downloads: When I try to download something and click on a link, a new tab opens. But then it immediately closes and nothing downloads. 2. Button Issues: Some buttons within Firefox just don't seem to work.

I've tried a few things already:

1. Checked for Firefox and Ubuntu updates 2. Ran Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode 3. No antivirus because I'm on Ubuntu

If anyone has faced similar issues or knows how to fix this, please help!

Thank you so much!

选择的解决方案

If the download is meant to show the file picker and you are using snap/flatpak package, it needs a portal installed to do that:

 sudo apt install xdg-desktop-portal-gtk

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.