Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Èròjà atẹ̀lélànà yii ni a ti fi pamọ́ fọ́jọ́ pípẹ́. Jọ̀wọ́ béèrè ìbéèrè titun bí o bá nílò ìrànwọ́.
Solved A ti fi pamọ́ fọ́jọ́ pípẹ́

latest firefox version 3.6.6 won't open websites

AnonymousUser

The latest version of firefox 3.6.6 won't work on my windows xp computer.It won't open websites.I have now downgraded to a older version of fire fox.

== I updated to the latest version of firefox 3.6.6

The latest version of firefox 3.6.6 won't work on my windows xp computer.It won't open websites.I have now downgraded to a older version of fire fox. == I updated to the latest version of firefox 3.6.6

All Replies (1)

Ọ̀nà àbáyọ Tí a Yàn

It appears you are still using Firefox version 3.0.19 or your useragent is messed up.Try updating Firefox, see Update Firefox to the latest release