Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Navigation key-board shortcuts wont work most of the times

Ugandhar

I assigned Ctrl + Left arrow & Ctrl + Right arrow for back and front options. Most of the times, the back shortcut (Ctrl+left arrow) works but the moment I try front (Ctrl+right arrow) it doesn't work and also, after that if i hit back (Ctrl+left arrow) it won't work.

Am i missing on something or what? Please let me know if you have any fix to this.

Thank you.

I assigned Ctrl + Left arrow & Ctrl + Right arrow for back and front options. Most of the times, the back shortcut (Ctrl+left arrow) works but the moment I try front (Ctrl+right arrow) it doesn't work and also, after that if i hit back (Ctrl+left arrow) it won't work. Am i missing on something or what? Please let me know if you have any fix to this. Thank you.

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.