Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option. Learn More Open Using VPN in France 1 èsì 0 ní àwọn ìṣòro yìí Firefox VPN asked 1 ọjọ́ tó kọjá TyDraniu replied 1 ọjọ́ tó kọjá christobin1 9/27/26, 4:20 AM If I go to France, can I use the VPN to access UK TV If I go to France, can I use the VPN to access UK TV Èmi náà ní ìṣòro yíì, pẹ̀lú All Replies (1) TyDraniu Olúdásí mẹ́wà Òkè 27/9/2026 12:18 UK TV has a strong protection against VPNs, so it's hard to say. UK TV has a strong protection against VPNs, so it's hard to say. Béèrè ìbéèrè Èmi náà ní ìṣòro yíì, pẹ̀lú You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.