Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Èròjà atẹ̀lélànà yii ni a ti fi pamọ́ fọ́jọ́ pípẹ́. Jọ̀wọ́ béèrè ìbéèrè titun bí o bá nílò ìrànwọ́.
Solved A ti fi pamọ́ fọ́jọ́ pípẹ́

Audio Stops Playing in Background (144.3 (63239))

Tangles

Last night I updated my iPhone 11 Pro to iOS 26.1

Since the upgrade I'm unable to have Firefox play audio for a music stream I listen to when the phone goes to sleep/lock or if I use the app switcher to switch to another app, like Maps.

This wasn't happening yesterday when I was using my phone and listening to the same audio stream in my car with Maps open for navigation.

Last night I updated my iPhone 11 Pro to iOS 26.1 Since the upgrade I'm unable to have Firefox play audio for a music stream I listen to when the phone goes to sleep/lock or if I use the app switcher to switch to another app, like Maps. This wasn't happening yesterday when I was using my phone and listening to the same audio stream in my car with Maps open for navigation.
Ka ìdáhùn ni ìṣètò kíkà

Ọ̀nà àbáyọ Tí a Yàn

It appears the latest version just relased (145.1) fixes the issue for me.

All Replies (4)

deleting this duplicate post.

Ti ṣàtúnṣe nípa Tangles

I have a "support" ticket with Apple chat for this issue, but I doubt any of the info provided will make it to a developer team.

Ticket # 102743528914

I also submitted Feedback via https://www.apple.com/feedback using the iPhone category about this, and referenced this post here in my feedback.

Same problem with the latest version 145.0 that was just released today.

Ọ̀nà àbáyọ Tí a Yàn

It appears the latest version just relased (145.1) fixes the issue for me.