Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Èròjà atẹ̀lélànà yii ni a ti fi pamọ́ fọ́jọ́ pípẹ́. Jọ̀wọ́ béèrè ìbéèrè titun bí o bá nílò ìrànwọ́.
Solved A ti fi pamọ́ fọ́jọ́ pípẹ́

Firefox 39 galaxy s4 no menu access

stephenk

Firefox 39 on my galaxy s4 does not show the menu button and the hardware button does not bring up the menu

Firefox 39 on my galaxy s4 does not show the menu button and the hardware button does not bring up the menu

All Replies (2)

I'm having this problem too on galaxy s5. It won't let me close sites I'm on - mostly if I'm on facebook and click on a link, there's no basic menu to exit the site

Ọ̀nà àbáyọ Tí a Yàn

If you are using a custom ROM try long pressing on the menu button or the other buttons.