Denc nañu waxtaan wii.
Yónneel yeneen laaj soo soxlaa ndimbal.
Solved
Yiñ denc
Speed Dial gives me a XML Parsing Error: no element found
Have set up Speed Dial, and also set it as home page. But when I next open Firefox, Speed Dial does not work and I get: XML Parsing Error: no element found Have retried reloading Speed Dial twice and this happens every time. I'm running Firefox 3.6.16.
Have set up Speed Dial, and also set it as home page. But when I next open Firefox, Speed Dial does not work and I get:
XML Parsing Error: no element found
Have retried reloading Speed Dial twice and this happens every time. I'm running Firefox 3.6.16.
All Replies (2)
Saafara yiñ Tànn
It's a extension conflict. Check this article: Speed Dial's blog article about this problem
Thanks very much for responding to this. The article seems to cover it exactly. Luckily, the problem went away on its own after a couple of days. Maybe McAfee did an update.