Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Yiñ denc

How do I enlarge fonts on my laptop and netbook?

RileyFF11

I need larger fonts on my laptop and traveling netbook to be able to use Firefox and other programs that Firefox supports, I think it would be fairly easy fir me ti read a 10 to 12 pt font rather than this 6 or 8 pt I'm typing with now, (which would be unreadable on my netbook.

I need larger fonts on my laptop and traveling netbook to be able to use Firefox and other programs that Firefox supports, I think it would be fairly easy fir me ti read a 10 to 12 pt font rather than this 6 or 8 pt I'm typing with now, (which would be unreadable on my netbook.

All Replies (1)

The Firefox Page Zoom feature does a domain by domain level of saving the users preferred zoom level settings, there is no default Page Zoom level setting in Firefox.

Try the Default FullZoom Level extension:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6965

Or the NoSquint extension:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2592/