Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Yiñ denc

How to make one firefox window always be on top?

AnonymousUser

I want to be able to see the stuff in one window, while typing in another window, with having what I'm typing under the other window.

This happened

A few times a week

== when im doing schoolwork

I want to be able to see the stuff in one window, while typing in another window, with having what I'm typing under the other window. == This happened == A few times a week == when im doing schoolwork

All Replies (1)

I think the Firefox extension "Always on Top" will do what you're looking for. You can get it at https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/142877/