Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Paid for Mozilla VPN but when on Firefox blocks all sites

chrisandfeliz

When I hit the free Firefox Free VPN limit of 50gb, I purchased one year of Mozilla VPN. At first it worked, but now Firefox denies access to any website if I have Mozilla VPN!? What is causing this. Also now that new month Free VPN will not turn on as says I already have another acount, ie Mozilla. When force a start page if gives me a Firefox page without any of my bookmarks.

When I hit the free Firefox Free VPN limit of 50gb, I purchased one year of Mozilla VPN. At first it worked, but now Firefox denies access to any website if I have Mozilla VPN!? What is causing this. Also now that new month Free VPN will not turn on as says I already have another acount, ie Mozilla. When force a start page if gives me a Firefox page without any of my bookmarks.

All Replies (1)

Hi,

Mozilla VPN is one of our premium products. In order to get premium support from a dedicated agent, please submit your question with your Mozilla VPN app by going to Settings > Help > Contact Support. Alternatively, you can sign in to the Mozilla account connected to your subscription here (if not already) and then use this link.

Laajal dara

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.