Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Yiñ denc

why does firefox block files from loading

runningbearhb

a lot of times when I am on a website ....all of a sudden firefox blocks page from loading....and these websites are safe to be on...Makes me feel like I don't have the control. Websites like "GodVine" have pages blocked from it. I need to be in control of what I see on my computer.

a lot of times when I am on a website ....all of a sudden firefox blocks page from loading....and these websites are safe to be on...Makes me feel like I don't have the control. Websites like "GodVine" have pages blocked from it. I need to be in control of what I see on my computer.

All Replies (1)

Hi

I recommend that you revisit the controls that your have set in Focus by Firefox. They will determine what you are comfortable allowing to be seen based in the trackers that you wish to block.

You can read more about how to set these here.

I hope this helps, but if not, please come back here and we can look into a different solution for you.