Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Yiñ denc

return to version 36

jbrandt

I'd like to return to version 36. There are problems with a particular cloud-based software that does not work with the newer version of FireFox. How do I return to version 36?

I'd like to return to version 36. There are problems with a particular cloud-based software that does not work with the newer version of FireFox. How do I return to version 36?

All Replies (3)

Hi, please see - Install an older version of Firefox, but be aware that an old version may compromise your security.

If your question is resolved by this or another answer, please take a minute to let us know. Thank you.

Hello jbrandt, please, if you can, share with us the cloud based software that does not work with the 37.x FireFox version.

thank you

You can install a portable (ESR) Firefox version to access websites that do not work with the current Firefox release. The portable version comes with its own profile folder and doesn't interfere with the currently installed release version.