Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

تلاش سپورٹ

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
Solved آرکائیو شدہ

I always have a problem to load www.ns.nl (Dutch Railway).

leo01

It takes very very long time to see the page. I have to hit ENTER to get even a result. It is the only website that causes problems.

I use Explorer or Chrome for www.ns.nl No problems when I use those browsers :((

It takes very very long time to see the page. I have to hit ENTER to get even a result. It is the only website that causes problems. I use Explorer or Chrome for www.ns.nl No problems when I use those browsers :((

تمام جوابات (1)

منتخب شدہ حل

See:

Firefox cannot load certain websites


thank you

Please mark "Solved" the answer that really solve the problem, to help others with a similar problem.