Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

تلاش سپورٹ

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
آرکائیو شدہ

How do I go back to Firefox 6?

kanbewyo

Firefox 7 freezes when I play videos. Firefox 6 didn't do this. How do I delete 7 and go back to 6 until you fix version 7.

Firefox 7 freezes when I play videos. Firefox 6 didn't do this. How do I delete 7 and go back to 6 until you fix version 7.

تمام جوابات (2)

If that is your only problem why not try with 8.0 -- Help > About Firefox > "Check for updates" -- if not available yet in your area it should be soon.

Thanks. Just got an update. Right after I posted this problem. I am now running 8.0. We will see!