Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

تلاش سپورٹ

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
Open

I can't add any attachments. The button doesn't work

magda.kmm

I suddenly can't add any attachments, the button simply does nothing. I restarted Thunderbird, restarted computer - nothing. What is wrong?

I suddenly can't add any attachments, the button simply does nothing. I restarted Thunderbird, restarted computer - nothing. What is wrong?

تمام جوابات (1)

Known issue the easiest work around till it gets fix is to drag and drop the file in the message https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1608942

Legacy کی جانب سے میں ترمیمکی گئ

ایک سوال پوچھیں

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.