Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option. مزید سیکھیں Open I have used it before because I wrote edtel exam &assignment with it.I need password 1 جواب دیں 0 میں یہ مسئلہ ہے Firefox Password manager asked 1 گھنٹہ پہلے Konstantina Papadea replied 45 منٹ پہلے Galister آج 12:22 AM پر I want to open it in my phone I want to open it in my phone مجھے بھی یہ مسئلہ ہے تمام جوابات (1) Konstantina Papadea بہترین 25 شراکت دار منتظم Mozilla Staff آج 1:32 AM پر Hey Galister, are you talking about your Mozilla account to open Firefox or are you talking about your phone's password? Hey Galister, are you talking about your Mozilla account to open Firefox or are you talking about your phone's password? ایک سوال پوچھیں مجھے بھی یہ مسئلہ ہے You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.