اس تھریڈ کو آرکائیوکیا گیا تھا۔
اگر آپ کو مدد کی ضرورت ہو تو براہ مہربانی نیا سوال پوچھیں۔
آرکائیو شدہ
What happened to my folder hierarchies? Now all folders are at the same level
I had folders, and folders within folders, in Thunderbird. But now all folders are at the sme level (top). Why did you delete the hierarchy, and can I get it back?
I had folders, and folders within folders, in Thunderbird. But now all folders are at the sme level (top). Why did you delete the hierarchy, and can I get it back?
تمام جوابات (1)
KaufmanM said
I had folders, and folders within folders, in Thunderbird. But now all folders are at the sme level (top). Why did you delete the hierarchy, and can I get it back?
That's quite strange. If you still have a problem, please post a new question https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/new/thunderbird and include your version number.