Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Відкрито

Why can't I attach a document to my email

semot

When I try to attach a document to my email, neither the top or button will allow me to go to the file to evewn fine the document I want to attach.

When I try to attach a document to my email, neither the top or button will allow me to go to the file to evewn fine the document I want to attach.

Усі відповіді (1)

This is a known bug. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2077526

Beyond drag and drop there is another workaround:

  • at the top right of the Thunderbird window, click the menu button ≡ > Settings > General
  • scroll down to the bottom and click 'Config Editor'
  • search for the preference mail.compose.attach.dir
  • the value (Path) here must be changed to one that is still available (for example C:)
  • restart Thunderbird

That should fix it.

Запитати

Щоб відповідати на повідомлення, ви повинні ввійти у свій обліковий запис. Поставте нове питання, якщо ви ще не маєте облікового запису.