Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Відкрито

Can't download files from web

moonbailey

Just upgraded to Mac OS 27.0.1. I'm running DuckDuckGo as my Search Engine. Since the upgrade, I can't download files/PDFs from websites, as before. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Just upgraded to Mac OS 27.0.1. I'm running DuckDuckGo as my Search Engine. Since the upgrade, I can't download files/PDFs from websites, as before. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Усі відповіді (2)

Hi

What happens when you try to download a file? Is there any error message?

Hi Paul, thanks for responding!

No error message. I click to download and it looks like it's doing the standard thing but then nothing happens, no download action.

Запитати

Щоб відповідати на повідомлення, ви повинні ввійти у свій обліковий запис. Поставте нове питання, якщо ви ще не маєте облікового запису.