Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Відкрито

Firefox Hanging

tymora1188

I keep having problems with Firefox hanging or disconnecting. I have followed all the steps in the [Hanging] page, and I still have to shut it down and restart it often, sometimes as much as several times a day. I also frequently have to force quit the browser, or I get a message saying "Firefox is open, but not responding" when I try to restart it.

I keep having problems with Firefox hanging or disconnecting. I have followed all the steps in the [[https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-hangs-or-not-responding|Firefox Hanging]] page, and I still have to shut it down and restart it often, sometimes as much as several times a day. I also frequently have to force quit the browser, or I get a message saying "Firefox is open, but not responding" when I try to restart it.

Усі відповіді (3)

In the troubleshooting steps linked from the guide, did you see the same after e.g. creating a new clean profile on the side, to check the stability using factory defaults?

jbr said

In the troubleshooting steps linked from the guide, did you see the same after e.g. creating a new clean profile on the side, to check the stability using factory defaults?

I am not certain, so I'll try again.

jbr said

In the troubleshooting steps linked from the guide, did you see the same after e.g. creating a new clean profile on the side, to check the stability using factory defaults?

On check, that actually seems to make the problem worse.

Запитати

Щоб відповідати на повідомлення, ви повинні ввійти у свій обліковий запис. Поставте нове питання, якщо ви ще не маєте облікового запису.