Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Вирішено Архівовано

firefox nigthly adress bar divided into two parts

C N

After the last update the address bar is divided into two parts. One below and the other above. How can I change the settings that I get only a address bar above with two parts. Attached the screen

After the last update the address bar is divided into two parts. One below and the other above. How can I change the settings that I get only a address bar above with two parts. Attached the screen
Вкладені знімки екрана
Читати цю відповідь у контексті

Вибране рішення

Yes! Many thanks also for your patience

Усі відповіді (11)

You can turn it off in the Secret Settings. But I guess soon this new prototype soon to be default.

sorry in security settings where is this button By the way also I can not save a bookmark now.

In Secret Settings. It's called "Enable Navigation Toolbar".

I have a German firefox and there is no secret setting

I can't tell you where it is because it's secret, but try to google it.

Okay I have found. Thanks

can you give me another tip how I can store a bookmark. In the older version there was a asterisk now it is missing

Click the 3 vertical dots" menu. There should be new Save (Speichern) sub-menu.

Вибране рішення

Yes! Many thanks also for your patience

See:

  • Settings -> About Firefox | tap the Firefox logo 5 times until you get "Debug menu is enabled".

Hi Corel, thanks for your infornation. Meanwhile I had found the right button. Unfortunately it solved my problem not realy. Because I can switch off the search bar below but not shift this search bar on the top.