Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Вирішено Архівовано

Bookmarks Tool Bar

davidmedcalf1

Hi, my bookmarks toolbar doesn’t show when I launch Firefox. They always use to. When I click on View>Toolbar>Bookmarks Toolbar>Always Show - the Bar shows. When I click on any bookmark the bar disappears. If (in new window) I click on View>Toolbar>Bookmarks Toolbar>Always Show - the bar appears, when I then open new tab it does not show on new tab and when I click back to previous tab bookmarks are gone.

I have restarted W10 PC, no change.

Hope you can help, many thanks, David

Hi, my bookmarks toolbar doesn’t show when I launch Firefox. They always use to. When I click on View>Toolbar>Bookmarks Toolbar>Always Show - the Bar shows. When I click on any bookmark the bar disappears. If (in new window) I click on View>Toolbar>Bookmarks Toolbar>Always Show - the bar appears, when I then open new tab it does not show on new tab and when I click back to previous tab bookmarks are gone. I have restarted W10 PC, no change. Hope you can help, many thanks, David
Вкладені знімки екрана
Читати цю відповідь у контексті

Вибране рішення

Change browser.toolbars.bookmarks.showInPrivateBrowsing to true in about:config.

Усі відповіді (6)

Wanted to add After restart and open FF bookmark displays and then disappears in less than a second.

Thanks

Змінено davidmedcalf1

Try to rename/remove xulstore.json in the Firefox profile folder with Firefox closed.

You can use the button on the "Help -> More Troubleshooting Information" (about:support) page to go to the current Firefox profile folder or use the about:profiles page (Root directory).

Does it still happen in Troubleshoot Mode?

Thanks for your replys. Tried renaming the file and troubleshoot, no difference.

Вибране рішення

Change browser.toolbars.bookmarks.showInPrivateBrowsing to true in about:config.

Thanks for that, it works fine now. I am most greatful to you all, David