Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

How to get automatic updates for the latest version of Thunderbird on Linux Mint 21.1 Cinnamon from 102.11.0 to 102.11.2 ?

BM. ZAHIDUL ISLAM

I am on Linux mint 21.1 Cinnamon and using Thunderbird 102.11.0. I saw the current version of Thunderbird on their official website is 102.11.2. I didn't get the update yet. So, how can I get the update automatically to use the latest version of Thunderbird on Linux Mint 21.1 Cinnamon ? Thanks in advance and awaiting to have a good feedback.

I am on Linux mint 21.1 Cinnamon and using Thunderbird 102.11.0. I saw the current version of Thunderbird on their official website is 102.11.2. I didn't get the update yet. So, how can I get the update automatically to use the latest version of Thunderbird on Linux Mint 21.1 Cinnamon ? Thanks in advance and awaiting to have a good feedback.
Вкладені знімки екрана

Усі відповіді (1)

You will get the update when your distribution places it on their update server in their repository. I suggest you refer your question to the distribution as my understanding is ubuntu build their own release version from the source code and Mint uses the ubuntu repository for updates. But as I am not a Linux user, I can not speak with authority to what happens in mint land.

See https://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=thunderbird