Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема закрита і перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Вирішено Замкнено Архівовано

Threads

SuMo Bot

Hello, I have the thread view off but it still groups email replies together and I have to expand each one. It also prevents emails from really being sorted by date as it will force emails from replies together under the oldest. How do I just show my emails individually as they arrived, not tied to any other email where I have to expand the original email? Especially when responses are from different people and it groups them under 1 name. Having threads turned off should have stopped them from grouping like that as it does in other email platforms. Thank you

Hello, I have the thread view off but it still groups email replies together and I have to expand each one. It also prevents emails from really being sorted by date as it will force emails from replies together under the oldest. How do I just show my emails individually as they arrived, not tied to any other email where I have to expand the original email? Especially when responses are from different people and it groups them under 1 name. Having threads turned off should have stopped them from grouping like that as it does in other email platforms. Thank you

Усі відповіді (2)

Вибране рішення

Please check to see if you have View>Sort by> Unthreaded. This is separate from the View>thread functions.

You're very welcome. If you have many folders in the account, you can set them easily by first setting one folder and then replicating the settings to others. Here is a crude little video that demonstrates the steps: https://davidkirk.org/SettingDefaultFolderView.mp4

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.