Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

expand and collapse my email by sender

metinmeral

hi i used to have Thunderbird Mozilla before and i was able to expand and collapse my email by sender(like outlook). I have windows 10 and installed the thunderbird again. I cant find this option anymore. i have over thousand email and would like to group them under same sender, cant expand or collapse. I can expand and collapse threads but not emails.

hi i used to have Thunderbird Mozilla before and i was able to expand and collapse my email by sender(like outlook). I have windows 10 and installed the thunderbird again. I cant find this option anymore. i have over thousand email and would like to group them under same sender, cant expand or collapse. I can expand and collapse threads but not emails.

Všechny odpovědi (1)

View menu (alt+V) >sort by > sender then View menu (alt+V) >sort by > Grouped by sort