Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Prohledat stránky podpory

Vyhněte se podvodům. Za účelem poskytnutí podpory vás nikdy nežádáme, abyste zavolali nebo poslali SMS na nějaké telefonní číslo nebo abyste sdělili své osobní údaje. Jakékoliv podezřelé chování nám prosím nahlaste pomocí odkazu „Nahlásit zneužití“.

Zjistit více
Archivováno

When using 'Grouped by Sort', folders (like Last Week) always compact when coming back to an email group

skydawg.bob

I have mutiple email accts on Thunderbird. I like the Grouped by Sort option. I expand the various groups, like 'Today', 'Last Week', "Two Weeks Ago'. I then go to another email acct and expand them or look at that acct. When I go back to tany acct, the groups are compacted, not expanded like I left them. There is no option to keep these expanded or choose to expand or compact. Please make an option to keep them expaded if I expand them or keep them as I left them (like in the previous version 38).

thanks

I have mutiple email accts on Thunderbird. I like the Grouped by Sort option. I expand the various groups, like 'Today', 'Last Week', "Two Weeks Ago'. I then go to another email acct and expand them or look at that acct. When I go back to tany acct, the groups are compacted, not expanded like I left them. There is no option to keep these expanded or choose to expand or compact. Please make an option to keep them expaded if I expand them or keep them as I left them (like in the previous version 38). thanks

Všechny odpovědi (1)

I found it - under View - Threads - Expand all threads