Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

How can I make fonts bigger in my bookmarks.

jamest10

I am 66 and can't read the tiny fonts on my saved bookmarks... how can I make them bigger. I know how to make web pages bigger but HOW DO I MAKE THE BOOKMARK FONTS BETTER this is ridiculous how small they are and no way to change them... . WTF over !

I am 66 and can't read the tiny fonts on my saved bookmarks... how can I make them bigger. I know how to make web pages bigger but HOW DO I MAKE THE BOOKMARK FONTS BETTER this is ridiculous how small they are and no way to change them... . WTF over !

Усі відповіді (2)

Ps: the suggestion on google is for the old firefox browser and won't work so Please don't tell me to use that. Thank You

You can set layout.css.devPixelsPerPx to 1.0 (default is -1) on the about:config page. Adjust its value in 0.1 or 0.05 steps (1.1 or 0.9) until icons or text looks right.

  • modifying layout.css.devPixelsPerPx affects user interface and webpages (global zoom)

You can open the about:config page via the location/address bar. You can click the button to "Accept the Risk and Continue".

Firefox has a Zoom section in Options/Preferences to set the default zoom level for webpages.

  • Options/Preferences -> General -> Language and Appearance -> Zoom

Змінено cor-el