Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Вирішено Архівовано

How can I make the bookmark fonts bigger?

jgreen9914

With Windows 10, I cannot seem to make my fonts for my bookmarks bigger. I know how to make the web pages bigger but cannot seem to find out how to make the fonts bigger for my bookmarks/favorites.

With Windows 10, I cannot seem to make my fonts for my bookmarks bigger. I know how to make the web pages bigger but cannot seem to find out how to make the fonts bigger for my bookmarks/favorites.

Усі відповіді (4)

Вибране рішення

You can look at this extension to adjust the font size in the user interface.

This no longer works on the update. Dopes anyone know of another which does now work? (I tried another 2 I found here, but they didn't either).

jillvance said

This no longer works on the update. Dopes anyone know of another which does now work? (I tried another 2 I found here, but they didn't either).

It will work again - just needs a little time .....