Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

Since upgrading 4.0 FireFox hangs my system so that I am forced to use the power button to shut down (no response to ctrl+alt+del). Help!

dru1949

My guess is that you have a memory leak.

My guess is that you have a memory leak.

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

Hi, I'm having the same problem. Here are some hints:

  1. I have a Notebook. Using it at an external display and nothing happens. Firefox 4.0 works fine. But if I use the internal display, it appears every 10 minutes to several hours.
  2. I'm using Windows 7 x64 with 4GB Ram. The Ram is filled with approximately 1.5 to 2GB.
  3. It appears when nothing is running instead of FireFox 4.0.
  4. FireFox 3.6 worked fine for me

Helo89 tarafından tarihinde düzenlendi