Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

Internet Explorer allows me to add "Home" tabs but cannot seem to edit these tabs with firefox as default browser. Please advise

jaygg

I prefer to use Firefox as my default browser but cannot seem to edit "Home" tabs that open, the way Internet Explorer allows me when I sign on. Internet Explorer allows me to edit multiple home tabs that automatically open when I sign on but cannot seem to find a way to do this when I use Firefox. Please advise. Thanx, Jay

I prefer to use Firefox as my default browser but cannot seem to edit "Home" tabs that open, the way Internet Explorer allows me when I sign on. Internet Explorer allows me to edit multiple home tabs that automatically open when I sign on but cannot seem to find a way to do this when I use Firefox. Please advise. Thanx, Jay

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)