Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

what is the correct plugins I need to listen to internet radio

sigmarick

I want to use this web site as my default browser but when I want to Listen to internet radio a window pops up and says I need plug ins am using windows 7 home premium 64 bit cannot seem to find the right plug in any advise?

I want to use this web site as my default browser but when I want to Listen to internet radio a window pops up and says I need plug ins am using windows 7 home premium 64 bit cannot seem to find the right plug in any advise?

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

You may need to install the new WMP plugin.

See:


There are also other things that need attention:

Your above posted system details show outdated plugin(s) with known security and stability risks that you should update.

  • Shockwave Flash 10.0 r12

Update the Flash plugin to the latest version.