Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Firefox Update for Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit

Fabulous Heathen

No matter which option I choose, I keep getting a message that tells me Firefox cannot be updated. The Oesr version wont update either. It tells me to update to 115.17 Oesr and when I click on update I keep getting this error.

No matter which option I choose, I keep getting a message that tells me Firefox cannot be updated. The Oesr version wont update either. It tells me to update to 115.17 Oesr and when I click on update I keep getting this error.

Modified by NoahSUMO

All Replies (1)

Sorry this happened.

We fixed this yesterday, so the update should work.