Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
เก็บถาวรแล้ว

When I am using Firefox I keep getting unrequested Windows opening with full page advertisements. Why is this happening and how can I stop it?

tyberton

When I am using Firefox I keep getting unrequested Windows opening with full page advertisements. Why is this happening and how can I stop it? This is particularly aggravating when the new page has music or a voice message that intrudes even when I am not looking at the page.

When I am using Firefox I keep getting unrequested Windows opening with full page advertisements. Why is this happening and how can I stop it? This is particularly aggravating when the new page has music or a voice message that intrudes even when I am not looking at the page.

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (1)

Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs on the Windows computer.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.

See also: