Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
เก็บถาวรแล้ว

For Firefox to NOT remembering what I typed in

m.x.l

How can I change the setting to where websites WILL NOT remember my e-mail, or what I have typed in into a search engine. It is not the option of not saving a password because since I downloaded Firefox, I chose that and it does not remember the password, but does remember my username. How do I get rid of websites remembering my email and/or what I typed?

How can I change the setting to where websites WILL NOT remember my e-mail, or what I have typed in into a search engine. It is not the option of not saving a password because since I downloaded Firefox, I chose that and it does not remember the password, but does remember my username. How do I get rid of websites remembering my email and/or what I typed?

เปลี่ยนแปลงโดย m.x.l เมื่อ

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (1)

You can enable save form history: