Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
เก็บถาวรแล้ว

Upon launch of Firefox, get the following error message: Java Script Application, Type Error: Components, Classes [cid] is undefined. How can I resolve this problem?

Pawpatch

Upon launching Firefox 4, I get a Java Script Application pop-up window error message. The window notes: Type Error: Components, Classes [cid] is undefined.

Already checked to see if my Java was up to date and it is. Did not have this problem with the previous version of Firefox. How do I resolve this problem?

Upon launching Firefox 4, I get a Java Script Application pop-up window error message. The window notes: Type Error: Components, Classes [cid] is undefined. Already checked to see if my Java was up to date and it is. Did not have this problem with the previous version of Firefox. How do I resolve this problem?

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (1)

That indicates that you are using an add-on that is not compatible with Firefox 4. For details of how to troubleshoot this to find out what one is causing the problem see https://support.mozilla.com/kb/Troubleshooting+extensions+and+themes