Open
I use the Mozilla Firefox browser to read yahoo email. The email unread counter at the top of the browser is incorrect
I use the Mozilla Firefox browser to read yahoo email. The email unread counter at the top of the browser is incorrect. The count on top of the browser shows an increasing number, when looking at my email shows no unread emails. Currently shows 63, but seems like the number is increasing. Any idea how to fix this ? See screen shot. Thanks
I use the Mozilla Firefox browser to read yahoo email. The email unread counter at the top of the browser is incorrect. The count on top of the browser shows an increasing number, when looking at my email shows no unread emails. Currently shows 63, but seems like the number is increasing. Any idea how to fix this ?
See screen shot. Thanks
การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (1)
Duplicate of support.mozilla.org/questions/1609227
The answer is still the same. (Firefox does not define what a third party app renders in its content.)